Grow environments require high-capacity, specially designed dehumidifiers to control humidity and protect crops. The Anden 130 delivers performance, capacity and reliability that is not available from the portable units sold via retail. With 130 pints per day removal capacity, integration with smart controls and a 5-year warranty, you can trust Anden to protect your crop.
- 130 Pints/day – Industrial-level humidity control
- 310 CFM @ 0.0” – Powerful circulation helps remove moisture from the air efficiently
- Energy Efficient – Removes up to 2.8 liters per kilowatt hour, helping keep your operation efficient
- No-Hassle Drainage – The positive pressure drain removes the need for a drain trap. Just proper drainage, with no monitoring required
- Easy Filters – The self-sealing air filter protects the unit’s vital components, plus it’s easy to replace
- Flexible Installation – The pre-installed electrical plug is simple to remove for hard-wired applications. Plus, options for suspended, freestanding, or ducted installation
- Safety Checks – Terminals on the dehumidifier make it easy to install a float switch to protect against overflows
- 1-2-3 for VPD – The unit constantly monitors humidity and temperature, making it simple to reach the optimal Vapor Pressure Deficit for maximum growth
- Built to Last – Designed and Manufactured in U.S.A. Dependability is at the heart of what we do. That’s why we offer a 5-year warranty on this product–so you can grow with confidence
Whether you are starting seedlings, rooting cuttings or drying, humidity control is critical. Humidity rising above 60% can lead to molds, mildews, and other unwanted biological growth. High humidity can also prevent plants from properly taking in CO2, preventing efficient photosynthesis. Anden helps create an environment that drives transpiration at an optimal rate, while helping prevent disease outbreaks.