For plants to thrive they need healthy roots, but standard pots deform roots which seriously compromises the plant. The Air-Pot system does the opposite, actively enhancing the plant, by making it develop a mass of healthy fibrous roots. This maximises its ability to absorb nutrients and water, leading to a healthier, faster growing plant. Nurseries in many countries are reaping the benefits of the Air-Pot system, from the small to the very large. The Air-Pot system is truly unique in its ability to containerise any size.
Outside Dimension: 8.5" H x 7.7" D
Volume Dimension: 6.1" H x 6.3" D (6" orange base)
Volume: 0.8 gallon - 3.1 liter (1 gallon equivalent)
Using the Air-Pot® isn’t just a choice of container – it is a decision to revolutionize the whole way that you grow. Compared to normal plant containers the Air-Pot® is not cheap, but the massive benefits gained from the superior plants that the Air-Pot system produces, far outweigh the initial investment.
- Air-Pot® grown plants are healthy plants and healthy plants sell quicker and for higher prices.
- Air-Pot® grown plants grow faster leading to faster turnover of stock, faster turnover of cash, and bigger profits.
- Air-Pot® grown plants are more resistant to disease, so there are less losses, and there is less expenditure on fungicides and pesticides.
- Air-Pot® grown plants need repotting less frequently, meaning less labor costs.
- The Air-Pot system gives you more flexibility. Plants can stay in the Air-Pot® for an extra season rather than be sold off at a discounted price. Or you can pot up for a more valuable plant next season.
- Air-Pot® grown plants establish better when planted out, so there are no losses to replace and happy customers return to order more.
4x Air-Pot No.1 (0.8 Gal Orange) Air Pruning Pot